On a beautiful evening in 1717 (it just happened to be 7/17/1717!), King George I of England sailed down the River Thames on the royal barge with several close friends. They were serenaded by fifty musicians (on another barge), who premiered George Frideric Handel’s Water Music, a collection of orchestral movements. The king was said to have enjoyed the music so much he had the music performed three times.
- I just earned the 'Photogenic Brew (Level 77)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b917250941 1 year ago
- I just earned the 'Cheers To You! (Level 7)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b917250940 1 year ago
- I just earned the 'Untappd at Home' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b917250939 1 year ago
- I just earned the 'Beyond a Shadow of a Stout' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b794584409 1 year ago
- I just earned the 'Cheers to Independent U.S. Craft Breweries (Level 48)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b794584408 1 year ago