On a beautiful evening in 1717 (it just happened to be 7/17/1717!), King George I of England sailed down the River Thames on the royal barge with several close friends. They were serenaded by fifty musicians (on another barge), who premiered George Frideric Handel’s Water Music, a collection of orchestral movements. The king was said to have enjoyed the music so much he had the music performed three times.
- I just earned the 'For the Can (Level 20)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b758625250 3 days ago
- I just earned the 'Small Brewery Sunday (2020)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b756756101 #SmallBrewerySunday #SeekTheSeal 1 week ago
- I just earned the 'Photogenic Brew (Level 76)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b754774937 1 week ago
- I just earned the 'Veterans Day (2020)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b754774936 1 week ago
- I just earned the 'Drinking Socially (2020) (Level 4)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b753508932 #drinkingsocially 2 weeks ago