On a beautiful evening in 1717 (it just happened to be 7/17/1717!), King George I of England sailed down the River Thames on the royal barge with several close friends. They were serenaded by fifty musicians (on another barge), who premiered George Frideric Handel’s Water Music, a collection of orchestral movements. The king was said to have enjoyed the music so much he had the music performed three times.
- @SignsOfKelani it would be great to see Medivh! 1 week ago
- I just earned the 'Verified Adventure (Level 32)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b724249517 2 weeks ago
- I just earned the 'I Believe in IPA! (Level 45)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b724224961 #ibelieveinIPA 2 weeks ago
- I just earned the 'Middle of the Road (Level 56)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b724224960 2 weeks ago
- I just earned the 'Photogenic Brew (Level 73)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b719899548 3 weeks ago