On a beautiful evening in 1717 (it just happened to be 7/17/1717!), King George I of England sailed down the River Thames on the royal barge with several close friends. They were serenaded by fifty musicians (on another barge), who premiered George Frideric Handel’s Water Music, a collection of orchestral movements. The king was said to have enjoyed the music so much he had the music performed three times.
- I just earned the 'Beyond a Shadow of a Stout' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b794584409 8 months ago
- I just earned the 'Cheers to Independent U.S. Craft Breweries (Level 48)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b794584408 8 months ago
- I just earned the 'Brewery Pioneer (Level 32)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b778319595 9 months ago
- I just earned the 'Bottles Up' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b774616029 #ChooseGlass 10 months ago
- I just earned the 'Middle of the Road (Level 58)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b774582036 10 months ago