Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s opera Die Entführung aus dem Serail (The Abduction from the Seraglio, K. 384) was performed at the Burgtheater in Vienna on this day in 1782. Although the Emperor Joseph II may (or may not) have pronounced the music had “too many notes,” the opera was a huge success and continues to be frequently performed today.
- @SignsOfKelani it would be great to see Medivh! 1 week ago
- I just earned the 'Verified Adventure (Level 32)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b724249517 2 weeks ago
- I just earned the 'I Believe in IPA! (Level 45)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b724224961 #ibelieveinIPA 2 weeks ago
- I just earned the 'Middle of the Road (Level 56)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b724224960 2 weeks ago
- I just earned the 'Photogenic Brew (Level 73)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b719899548 3 weeks ago