Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s opera Die Entführung aus dem Serail (The Abduction from the Seraglio, K. 384) was performed at the Burgtheater in Vienna on this day in 1782. Although the Emperor Joseph II may (or may not) have pronounced the music had “too many notes,” the opera was a huge success and continues to be frequently performed today.
- I just earned the 'Beyond a Shadow of a Stout' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b794584409 4 months ago
- I just earned the 'Cheers to Independent U.S. Craft Breweries (Level 48)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b794584408 4 months ago
- I just earned the 'Brewery Pioneer (Level 32)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b778319595 5 months ago
- I just earned the 'Bottles Up' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b774616029 #ChooseGlass 5 months ago
- I just earned the 'Middle of the Road (Level 58)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b774582036 5 months ago