Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s opera Die Entführung aus dem Serail (The Abduction from the Seraglio, K. 384) was performed at the Burgtheater in Vienna on this day in 1782. Although the Emperor Joseph II may (or may not) have pronounced the music had “too many notes,” the opera was a huge success and continues to be frequently performed today.
- I just earned the 'For the Can (Level 20)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b758625250 1 week ago
- I just earned the 'Small Brewery Sunday (2020)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b756756101 #SmallBrewerySunday #SeekTheSeal 2 weeks ago
- I just earned the 'Photogenic Brew (Level 76)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b754774937 2 weeks ago
- I just earned the 'Veterans Day (2020)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b754774936 2 weeks ago
- I just earned the 'Drinking Socially (2020) (Level 4)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b753508932 #drinkingsocially 3 weeks ago