Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s opera Die Entführung aus dem Serail (The Abduction from the Seraglio, K. 384) was performed at the Burgtheater in Vienna on this day in 1782. Although the Emperor Joseph II may (or may not) have pronounced the music had “too many notes,” the opera was a huge success and continues to be frequently performed today.
- I just earned the 'Photogenic Brew (Level 77)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b917250941 7 months ago
- I just earned the 'Cheers To You! (Level 7)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b917250940 7 months ago
- I just earned the 'Untappd at Home' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b917250939 7 months ago
- I just earned the 'Beyond a Shadow of a Stout' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b794584409 1 year ago
- I just earned the 'Cheers to Independent U.S. Craft Breweries (Level 48)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b794584408 1 year ago