Because sometimes we just need a little fun. The piece is called “The Typewriter,” and it’s by Leroy Anderson, who wrote pops orchestral pieces (“short, light concert pieces” according to Wikipedia). It’s performed by the Spanish ensemble Voces para la Paz[JC2] .
- I just earned the 'Photogenic Brew (Level 77)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b917250941 7 months ago
- I just earned the 'Cheers To You! (Level 7)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b917250940 7 months ago
- I just earned the 'Untappd at Home' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b917250939 7 months ago
- I just earned the 'Beyond a Shadow of a Stout' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b794584409 1 year ago
- I just earned the 'Cheers to Independent U.S. Craft Breweries (Level 48)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b794584408 1 year ago